Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Weekend Without Mom & Dad

Mom and Dad were in So Cal for my uncle's 60th birthday.  I still managed to get some things done, but not nearly as much as when there's three of us.

Friday:  pulled quite a bit of weeds from the front yard.  Soon it'll just be maintenance pulling.  I also painted the backs of the doors for the two bedrooms, study, and bathroom.  I also painted the door frame for the study.

Saturday:  no actual work.  I went thrifting, hoping to find the perfect chair for the reading corner I'm going to create in the study.  No luck, but I came close.  Found a great one, but it was only being sold as a set for to much money.

Sunday:  went to Meeting. Yay!  In the afternoon, I painted the entire hall closet door and the door frame for the master bedroom.  Also, pulled more weeds out front.

So, I still got things accomplished, but a heck of a lot more gets done when Mom & Dad are here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment