Monday, December 27, 2010

Checking Things Off

So, we started with a list of Have-Tos to be completed before the city inspection.  That was followed by our list of everything else in the order we'd like to complete them.  Here's the top of our list (* = Have-To):

finish rear doors
*water heater
kitchen light
*garage door
*thermostat
*A/C hole

As soon as we paint the exterior over the patched stucco and texture & prime the interior, we'll be able to cross that last one off the list and call the city to schedule the inspection.

This morning, Dad applied the top coat of stucco to the patch.  He then installed my porch light (the one I got for $3).


I made a relatively small hole in the hallway a large one.  Easier to patch that way - plus it was all cracked and stuff.  Mom patched holes in my future study/library.  After lunch, Mom kept patching.  Dad finished removing the bathroom tile.  I cut a hole for the medicine cabinet.  Dad and I installed the new toilet.  (Alas, we'll have to redo it after installing the bathroom floor.  It hasn't arrived, yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment