Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Picking Up More Work

So, no actual work go accomplished today, but we did pick up a bunch of important things.

First stop, ReStore in El Dorado.  Great find of 5 matching interior doors.  One came with a frame, the others didn't.  We needed to get a set of hinges and a doorknob to complete some others.  We also got finishing nails, a paint brush, a drywall sander, and some door stops.  Once again, make a guess as to what it all cost.  Final tab will be posted at the end.  I'd love to know how close you came.  =)

Then we went to my old friend's house to get a refrigerator (I hadn't seen him since HS).  He happened to post one for sale that meets my requirements perfectly!  Yay, Andy!

After we dropped that all off at my house and ate lunch, we went to get more.  My back bedroom now has all the supplies for my laminate and linoleum floors.  Then, we got my las two cabinets that had been reordered.  Lots more work for us! Yay!

So, tried to call the inspector to set up an appointment.  The office is closed until the 3rd.  With that info and the bathroom floor arriving sooner than expected, we decided that the focus for the rest of the week will be getting that room done.  I may have a finished room soon!






*Cost for all the doors, etc: $65.22.  Comment and let me know how close you came.  

No comments:

Post a Comment