Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Slow Day

Still sick, but not nearly so bad.  I went to the house and did stuff, but was on break more often and for longer periods of time than I was working.

Yesterday, while I was home sleeping, Dad put together my bathroom sink.  It's not in place yet, but soon.  And, surprise, surprise, Mom cleaned ceiling.

Today, I pulled the last of the baseboard from the study.  This was fortuitous as Dad planned to use it as the new baseboard in the bathroom.  The last piece I pulled, he cut to the size needed for there.  After he cut and washed them, I painted them.  They went from disgusting to quite nice.



Mom kept cleaning ceilings.  She has now finished the living and dining rooms.  Yay!  She then started on the study, since that's the room I'll be moving into in about a month.

Dad removed the two upper cabinets from the kitchen and started removing the tile.  The kitchen definitely looks much worse now, but will look great eventually.




No comments:

Post a Comment