Friday, March 4, 2011

Slowish Day

While waiting for Mom and Dad to arrive, I painted the shelves Dad made a few weeks ago.  They're for under the bathroom sink to give me some more space.  When they arrived, Mom started preparing dinner and Dad measured for floor moulding.    We then went to the store and bought it.

After our return and lunch, we worked on getting the stove installed.  I got the sides cleaned while Dad started connecting the gas pipe.  We then attached some Magic Sliders to the feet so it would move easily and not scratch my floor.  It just barely fit in the space we left between cabinets.  We're good!

We then did some planning so we could install the countertop for the cabinet to the right of the stove.  We cut and installed that.  Kitchen now just needs microwave, floor moulding, fridge, and tile backsplash.  It's coming along nicely.


I then unpacked a few boxes into the hall cabinets.  Mom did some drywall patches.  Dad repaired my roof leak.  Mom and Dad pulled up some floor moulding so we can clean and paint it tomorrow.  That's about it.  Like I said, slowish day.

No comments:

Post a Comment